Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thomas has a tooth!

Well our little Thomas is really growing up fast. He is working on rolling from his back to his front. He lays on his side and makes funny noises, so I go and help him lift up his head so he is on his stomach then he rolls back onto his back and smiles at me. He sprouted his first tooth today. You can't really see it in the video but I thought that his laugh was pretty cute too. He is such a happy boy. He is loving riding on the bike with me. Thomas rides on the back seat and Abby and Madelyn ride in the trailer. Thank goodness that Katy can ride her own bike. Abby is learning how to ride her bike so hopefully soon I will only be pulling two kids instead of three. These other pictures are from our ward camp out last Friday. We had a great time and the girls are ready to go again soon.


2 comments:

Bryce said...

Wow - that kid really looks like Collin :)

Libby said...

I wish Max could ride his bike too - sure would make it so we could go for a bike ride. Right now Spencer rides his bike to school and then I get in the car and drive Max there. Help!
We missed our ward campout d/t the fact that I was at work and Spencer had a 7:00pm baseball game (his last). Sooo, no campout. Looks like yours was fun though.