Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are herding sheep?!

Well this last week was fun. We went with Nathan and Libby and boys up to the forest to herd sheep for the Fawcett's. Man was that an experience. I have to admit, Collin and Nathan did the herding while I helped Libby cook, tend kids, and play cards. The kids had a great time riding the 4-wheeler, getting wet, getting dirty, riding horses, getting muddy, and playing in the fire even though I am pretty sure both Libby and I asked them a million times to stay out of the mud and the fire. They all got to ride the horses and play with the 5 dogs we had up there. It rained on us every day but it would only last a little while. We would gather in the trailer and play cards and drink hot chocolate. But we all had a great time and the kids want to go and do it again soon.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What fun- kids and mud! :) Looks like you all had a good time.
By the way, I love the books on your bookshelf. You will have to tell me what you think of the Twilight series. I am in LOVE with those books. I also really like the Inkheart series. Yay for books! (I should be cleaning too).