Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight was....

Disappointing, hilarious, over the top, and to say the least ridiculous. Mom, Becca, Liz, Deb, and I all went to the movie Friday afternoon. I wasn't expecting much because I had heard reviews from friends and family that saw it last week. But honestly it was really bad. We were laughing so hard at most of the serious scenes that Deb was crying through most of the movie. But we went and we have had lots of laughs about it since we got home. Here is a picture of us ready to go and see the movie.

3 comments:

AB said...

I was too distracted by the screaming teens to make a good decision...other than I didn't like the girl who played Bella. Oh well, we still have the book!

Mindy said...

He,he! :) There were lots of gasping girls in the viewing we went to. Lots of confused adults too. Glad you got to hang out with your sister and mom. At least that part was fun!

Richelle said...

I went to see that movie the day after Thanksgiving too! But by myself...we went to the big Cineplex in Anchorage, and Andy took the kids to Bolt, and I went to Twilight. You have got to see the 3 min. puppet version of the movie on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u718MmV0dg
It is better than the movie!!!