Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Resolutions?!

Ok so I was looking at my sisters blog and she has her goals for this year all written out. So I thought that it would be good for me to do the same because then you can all know about them, and hopefully ask me how I'm doing throughout the year.

1. (don't roll those eyes) I would really like to loose about 30 lbs (who wouldn't). I am going to start walking so that I can do the 5k at Scandinavian Days in Ephraim on Memorial Day weekend. I won't tell you what I am starting at but I will post weekly weight gains/losses so I have some accountability.

2. I am going to spend less than I make! Ok this looks like a no brainer but for me it has been a challenge and one that I am trying really hard to be better at. Our goal-save money so that we can buy a house!

3. I will do better at keeping my house in order and making dinner every night. My goal-5 cooked meals a week, and at least 60min spent each day cleaning and decluttering my home.

Ok so that's a lot of work to do. So I'm going to get off the computer now and start doing some work!

2 comments:

AB said...

Good goals. They sound realistic. Can't wait to hear your progress!

Liz said...

I'm with you... We WILL do the 5k and I'm going to be running, well, jogging, until my knees blow out. Let's get Becca to walk it too.