Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playing at Goblin Valley, meeting the Easter Bunny

Friday we went with all the cousins (except Sam) from my family and drove to Goblin Valley State Park. It is a great place to spend the day. We hiked and hiked, the kids and Collin even found the Geo-cache that is out at the park. Sage, Liz and I took all the kids that could walk on their own and went up the back wall and around the rocks on top. There is a great view from up there and the kids felt pretty cool for making it up so far. We had a great day and we were all sore and exhausted by the time we got home.
Daddy and Thomas climbing the rock

The entire group before heading back to the vans



Finding the geo-cache


Saturday we gathered at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's house for BBQ turkey and a candy hunt. The Easter Bunny even paid us and visit we were all so excited to see him back from his visit in Brazil.




1 comment:

Richelle said...

Goblin Valley looks so fun. I saw some on Liz's blog too, and it looks like you had a great time. I liked seeing the bunny! Now I can feel like I've had Easter because I've seen the bunny suit.