Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures of our new home!

We don't actually close until June 4th but we were at the house today to meet with the inspector and all went well in that department. So I took some pictures to show you all since none of you have seen it yet. The girls are super excited about the club house in the back yard. ( and yes Liz, every room has an accent wall, I thought that you would appreciate that) Becca, I have lots more pictures but it takes forever for them to load on the computer so I will show them to you Memorial Day weekend. I am really getting excited for the big move now.
This is the hallway to the rooms and downstairs. The front door is just off to the left in the picture.

This is the back patio, and the back yard

Thomas is on his way to check out the club house

This is extra parking, (everyone in Price owns a trailer) and the basketball hoop

The house from the front

the wet bar and fireplace in the basement family room.


the fireplace in the front room

The kitchen

4 comments:

AB said...

How cool! I'm excited for you...and a little jealous. I bet this month just flies by!

Richelle said...

How exciting!

Andrea said...

what a great backyard, and how nice to have all that extra parking.

I just got all the family blogs off your list, thanks for staying so connected.

good luck with the move.

Lucas Family said...

So you're moving to Price? Cute house!