Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring has sprung the grass has riz, I wonder what all this white stuff is.


Ok I know that it has been a long time since my last post.  But I am back today and I will try to catch up our busy lives.  The girls are all playing ball. Katy is on a travel Volleyball team and having fun learning volleyball and playing with friends. She had a tournament in Provo a couple weeks ago and they placed second in their bracket. I was so proud.  



 Abby and Madelyn are both playing softball this spring. We had a couple weeks of practice and then on Saturday there was a parade and games for all the teams for the opening day.  Now we have games four days a week until the middle of June so we are ALWAYS on our way to a game or practice.





Bless Thomas's little heart, he graduated from preschool last week and has been my constant helper ever since.  We make a lot of play dates for him so that he can spend some time with some boys his age.  I am doing well trying to get ready for Girls Camp and trying to keep up on laundry and dishes.  My pet project, my lovely strawberry garden is looking good.  I have a bunch of beautiful plants that are loaded with blossoms. I hope that this means that we will have berries soon.  I need to make some jam!

No comments: